Cooking Time : 30 - 40 Minutes
Servings : 3 - 4
- 1 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry grated coconut
- 4 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp peanut powder
- red chilli powder
- Tamarind water
- Cumin seed powder
- oil for frying
- Rajgira flour
- Roast grated coconut and smash.
- Roast poppy seeds and powder it
- Mix coriander, tamarind water, salt, coconut, cumin powder, peanut powder and jaggery.
- Combine rajgira flour, ghee, salt and warm water to a semi-soft dough.
- Set aside for 20 minutes. Make small balls out of dough
- Roll out each ball into a thin chapati.
- Spread the tamarind chutney on the chapati and the stuffing.
- Roll the chapati into cylinders and cut it into half inch slices.
- Heat ghee in a pan and deep fry the bakarwadis.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.